1) Nice people around the world are rare, so treat the good ones like gold and feel blessed to know good people
2) It is different to be kind so dare to be different
3) Intellectual people with no heart unlikely have any compassion, so don't waste your head on nonsense
4) People with all heart usually get exploited... so lead with your heart first, then your head
5) Don't be stupid and be too nice so everyone can take advantage of you and don't be too smart that you forget to correct what your ancestors never completed
6) Stop taking everything for granted and complaining about the smallest things, because the truth is the happiest people don't have the best of everything BUT they make the best of what they have
7) People who have less have ALLOT more fun than people who have plenty
8) The most important things in life are family, friendship and building relationships. Friends are way more important than money
9) The only thing people really want from you is your time and attention. Real people don't care about how much money you make or if you are too busy making it
10) If you have one meal a day your good, if you have two meals a day you're doing great, if you have three meals a day you might even be considered well off
11) Eating healthy and well does cost money. Most people in the world do not have the luxuries of flushing toilets, running water, electricity, good drainage systems and shelter. So the next time you complain about something stupid that you don't have. STOP
12) Every minute counts because when its gone, it's really gone for good
13) Never underestimate or under-appreciate everything you have in life. Appreciate the people, the things, the nature surrounding you, the animals, the children, your brothers, your sisters. Never underestimate the power that is in you and the light that shines in you and the light that shines in everyone else.
14) Compassion truly comes from not wanting to help others less fortunate than you but realizing that we are all one. We are all interconnected. We all here together experiencing suffering, winning, loving and loosing all at the same time.
15) Seriously find some time everyday to meditate, dance and sing
16) When you get a coffee with someone don't get it to go! Sit and have a coffee with someone, being in a world where there is no take aways there is no cell phones at the table either. Having one-to-one conversations while looking at each other in the eyes, it is a phenomenal experience
17) Say good morning, good afternoon and good evening to people or just smile at someone it is a great feeling for everyone.
18) Never be in a rush you have all the time in the world. Things happen the slower you go. Things happen when you take the time to heal or when you take the time to appreciate things everything then unfolds they way its supposed to unfold.
19) In a world that is so busy all the time nothing is really happening, in a world that nothing is really happening there is so much going on...
20) People work so they can have something to do, and so they can socialize with other people. Without work there is only chaos for people mentally, physically and emotionally
21) Just because something is a mess doesn't mean that it doesn't work out perfectly. Life is perfect even when it's not.
22) Never judge anyone by their clothes or their looks it is truly their context of their character that counts. Stereotypes whether you live in them or believe in them only exist for the lazy people who do not want to think outside the box.
23) Wanting, needing and grasping does only lead to misery. Find your true self and GO!
24) Do not let people get away with their crap, because it only enables them to grow their mountain of crap even bigger. Draw your boundaries from the beginning. Don't help people that do not want to help themselves because in the long run it will be you that needs help.
25) Live your life, live your dreams and beat to the rhythm of your own drums. Especially if you have the freedom of choice in this life, never take it for granted. Never take anyone or anything for granted. We have one life let's live it, no matter what you have BE HAPPY! When you travel it doesn't matter where you are or how far you go because your peace of mind always goes with you.
Please do not hesitate to add to this list our little epiphanies on the way is all that matters...take note
Always LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH & LEARN
Here are some more pics that I haven't shared as of yet...